- For wet terrazzo polishing
- Coordinated metal and resin bonded diamond system (steps #1-#7)
- 3-inch diameter
- Creates a highly polished concrete floor
- Color: orange
- Excellent for light-use polishing maintenance
- Use on auto-scrubbers and swing machines to remove dust, dirt, and resin swirl
- For concrete, terrazzo, and marble floors
- Life expectancy: 15,000 SF (1,500 m2)
- A 3-step system used with water
- For wet polishing epoxy and portland-based terrazzo & stone floors
- Use for closing & polishing steps
- No center hole eliminates collection of debris and spent diamonds
- For wet polishing epoxy and portland-based terrazzo and stone
- Used as first cut tool on new, unsealed concrete
- Use as closing step & first step of restoration
- Specialized matrix for aggressive cut with fine scratch pattern
- Cloth tab makes it extremely easy to remove the tool from the velcro holder
- Updated version of the old style “STI Terrazzos”
- 70% more diamond and abrasives than the standard STI Terrazzos — 37 grams extra to be exact!
- Unique “Marking Interlayer” — changes the color of the slurry as pad is being consumed and lets operator know that pad needs to be changed
- Cloth Tab — makes it extremely easy to remove the tool from the velcro holder
- Same great performance as STI’s famous “Terrazzos” pads
- Same price of the cheaper “knock-off” brand, but has STI quality!
- Use as first cut or scratch remover
- For marble or terrazzo polishing
- Use wet only
- Available sizes: 17-inch and 21-inch diameters (steps #1-#8)
- Fits most mono-rotational machines
- Color: purple
- Mechanically fills up to 95% of pinholes in terrazzo and concrete floors
- Creates a better shine and longer lasting durability
- Lasts over 10,000 SF (1,000 M2) if following recommendations of running at lower speeds
- Available in two grades: regular and extra hard
Terrazzo Preparation Tooling for Sale
Terrazzo flooring is frequently used in high-traffic, commercial spaces including medical centers, schools, and retail stores due to its attractive appearance, durability, and minimal required maintenance. However, in order to keep it looking new and reducing the likelihood of cracking or other problems, regular buffing or polishing is required. To help you get the best results if you’re polishing or buffing these surfaces, we carry a wide variety of terrazzo tooling.
Types of Terrazzo Polishing Tooling Available
Using concrete tooling that can be used to remove mastic or establish a heavy scratch pattern necessary for applying a coating can seriously damage terrazzo flooring, so it’s vital to use tooling made for this material. We carry full systems for start-to-finish mechanical polishing as well as individual polishing and buffing pads, all from brands you know and trust, including:
- Substrate Technology Inc Terrazzo Polishing Pads: Individual pads designed for wet polishing epoxy and Portland-based terrazzo. These range from aggressive cutting capability and heavy scratch remover to pads that close a scratch pattern or provide a finer polish.
- Substrate Technology CASH Pads: These are ideal to use on floor machines and auto-scrubbers to remove ground-in dirt and restore a polished surface.
- EG Grout Pans: Used to press grout into pinholes to get a better shine and improve the durability of your surface.
- MG2 Diamond System for Marble and Terrazzo: Used in mono-rotational machines, these diamond pads are for wet grinding and polishing both marble and terrazzo.
- TPS Diamond System for Terrazzo Polish: This is a seven-step polishing system to achieve a brilliant, high shine to a terrazzo surface and is designed for wet grinding and polishing only.
Order Your Terrazzo Tooling Today
If you need to grind, polish, or maintain terrazzo flooring, we can help you choose the perfect tooling to get the job done right. To order your terrazzo tooling please call +1 (815) 941-4800 or complete our contact form.