Dry Concrete Polishing – EGT System
The EGT Diamond System — STI’s dry concrete polishing system — will get you great results in just eight steps!
Long life span provides you with great value
STI diamonds have a proven longer lifetime! Buying “cheap” knock-off brands just to save money definitely does not equal “savings.”
- STI diamonds are only made of high quality materials
- Guaranteed for long life & fast results
- Faster results mean a significant reduction in time and labor
- Reduced time and labor equal HUGE savings!!
- EGT Diamond System
Extremely easy to use
All STI diamond systems are designed for easy step-by-step application.
- Color-coded for diamond system identification: GREEN
- Numbered in sequential order (you never get confused by what grit comes next!)
- Just follow the process from EGT#1 to EGT#8 and you will get the same results every time. It’s that easy!
Create a true mechanical prep – no need for chemicals!
STI systems create a true mechanical polish for all flooring surfaces.
- Absolutely NO need for a guard to add that “pop” to the final floor
- Unlike coatings that wear off, the EGT shine lasts for years
- Much less maintenance is needed to maintain the beauty of the floor
EGT Diamond System and Epoxy Grout Fills Pin Holes in Concrete Floor!
Watch a demo using the EGT Diamond System to thoroughly grind and polish a concrete floor, PLUS a process using epoxy grout and pulverized marble powder to mechanically fill the pin holes. Superior products all brought to you by STI!
Rave Reviews about the EGT Diamond System
“Master Craft Floors has been using STI equipment and tooling for many years without issue. The equipment is bulletproof – to date we’ve had no equipment problems on our job sites. As for STI Tooling, we believe it’s the best on the market. Master Craft has tried other distributors but we have always reverted back to STI with no plans to change.
Substrate Technology’s diamond system makes for easy installation – the number coding on the back of the diamonds provides clear direction for our installers throughout the process. After running the whole system (steps #0 tool through #8 pad), our results are exceptional!
Master Craft has had great success with the new EGT System; we like the heavier concentrated diamonds for the initial cuts. We feel the EGT System is going to be a great fit for us and will be our diamonds of choice for future projects.
Thank you STI for the great equipment and products!”
~ Kevin Munroe, Surface Preparation Specialist, Master Craft Floors
Real-life Case Studies Showing Fantastic Results for EGT System