STI CASH Pads – Concrete, Terrazzo, & Marble Polishing2278 https://substratetechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/image_5a9967afbc3d8_diamond_CASH-pads-1000x1000-1.png
STI CASH Diamond Pads – Concrete, Terrazzo, & Marble Polishing or Maintenance
The CASH Diamond Polishing pads are excellent for casinos, convention centers, airports, schools, hotels, hospitals, and anywhere else that quick and effective polishing and maintenance of concrete, terrazzo, marble, and granite is required.
Excellent on auto-scrubbers and swing machines to remove dust, dirt, and resin swirl.
For the best life, production, and result, STI recommends using the CASH dots or pads on a burnisher outfitted with the tan driver.
NOTE: Cost of both the CASH dots and CASH pads systems are less than $.003/SF ($.03/m2).
- Diamond-impregnanted natural hair pad – Excellent for light-use polishing maintenance
- Use on auto-scrubbers and swing machines to remove dust, dirt, and resin swirl
- For concrete, terrazzo, and marble floors
- System steps: #1, #2, and #3
- Life expectancy: 15,000 SF (1,500 m2)
- Always use water with CASH pads!
- Be green — no chemical is required to achieve shine; however, STI recommends Hertron International’s Prime Grind 2 for abrasion resistance, slip resistance, and color enhancement.
CASH Pads sizes:
- 17-inch & 21-inch = fits most electric buffers and swing machines
- 7-inch size = for hand grinding machines
- Also, available in any diameter between 7 to 27 inches