Airtec Roto-Mat RM-320 13-inch Surfacer2014 https://substratetechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Airtec-RM320-1000x1000-1.png
Airtec Roto-Mat® RM-320 13-inch Surfacer
Powerful, efficient roughening and cleaning electric machine for large-area tasks. Has a wide range of tools for versatile use.
RM-320-EL comes equip with milling drum and HMT-8.100 milling wheels (high-quality milling wheel with 8 carbide pins for particularly hard use — highly wear resistant for roughening, abrading, leveling as well as grooving of concrete surfaces.)
Rasping and milling wheels, loosely placed on a rotating work drum, thorough yet gentle rasping and milling of adhesive, rubber, concrete slurry, roughness and old coatings. Strong, solid welded steel construction designed for long life use. Adjustable guiding grip allows machine to get very close to the wall. Power transfer with toothed belts. The division of the milling wheels (close or wide) influences the profile of the surface.
Removal rate of up to 8 mm in a single step. For hourly rates of up to 120m², depending on the nature of the surface (steel, concrete, stone, wood, or asphalt).
- Scabbling of concrete, asphalt, traffic lines, level differences, rubber deposits, plastic coatings, and dirt crusts
- Cutting of seams in concrete (grooving)
- Roughening of concrete surfaces and concrete roads
- Milling of asphalt surfaces
- Removal of old coats of paint, thermoplastic material, hard tops, tennis courts, and sports grounds
- De-rusting of ship decks, tanks and containers
- Chipping off rolling skin and incrustations
- Cleaning of industrial floors, ramps, driveways and parking areas
- Renovation of flat roofs, terraces, ship decks, and bridges