Learn how to use the CLC Diamond System to get a flawless finish on your…
When you want to achieve a high-gloss shine on polished concrete, our concrete grinding systems are designed to help you meet your goals. With machines and diamonds that were crafted to work together, you have a full strategy set up to ensure you get a long lasting, mechanical polish.
Check out the video below to see our systems in action or read on to learn more.
About Our Prep/Master Floor Grinders
Whether you need a compact floor grinder for small spaces or you need a large machine to tackle 10,000 square foot spaces, you can expect a powerful performance from STI. Our Prep/Master floor grinders come in a variety of models, including our Prep/Master Jr. for handheld grinding, walk-behind, and even ride-on models. Plus, they are available in electric and propane power. Regardless of the model you choose, our grinders include the following:
- Counter rotation gear system for a more efficient, effective polish
- Easy to operate to increase productivity while reducing fatigue
- Pocket weights to increase the head weight or to make it easy and safe to tilt back
- Durable construction and powerful motors
Used on terrazzo, stone, and most frequently on concrete, our high-quality equipment can restore even the most damaged floor to a smooth, mirror-like shine.
Our Diamond Systems
Our diamond systems were created to work with our machines to get the best possible results. We offer several options:
- PLP System for planetary machines. These yellow tools are only to be used dry and start with the incredibly coarse #1 pad and becomes increasingly fine up to the highly refined #9 pad.
- TPS Diamonds System is specifically for grinding and polishing epoxy terrazzo. These orange tools are long lasting, and can be used dry for steps #1, #2, and #3, but must be used with water for the next four steps.
- The EGT System is a fully dry system and ranges #1 through #8 in a serious of green pads.
- Our CLC Diamond System is a seven-piece system of red tooling beginning with the #1 pad used for the initial cuts to the slab and finalizing with a 3500 grit polishing pad.
Choose Your Floor Grinding System Today
If you need guidance choosing the right set of tooling or what system will work best to help you get unbeatable results, our customer service team is here to help. Reach out to our company today at +1 (815) 941-4800 or fill out our contact form to get started.