Slurry Slayer – Concrete Slurry Solidifier2229 https://substratetechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/chemical_slurry-slayer-1000x1000-1.png
Slurry Slayerâ„¢ – Concrete Slurry Solidifier
”¦is a concrete slurry management program that was developed by an actual contractor who works in the contracting field every day. Slurry Slayerâ„¢ consists of two products – Slurry Slayerâ„¢ Solidifierâ„¢ and Purifierâ„¢ – that can be used individually or together. Developed by contractors for contractors!
- Turns concrete slurry into a non-hazardous, landfill-accepted solid
- Contains no fillers to add weight
- Reacts quicker and with less material when compared to competitor’s products
- Available sizes: 55 lbs. sack and 1,764 lbs. “Super Sack” (special order)
- Concrete grinding and polishing
- Concrete saw cutting and drilling
- Concrete rinse out areas
- Stone restoration
Common Slurry Slayer Questions
Q: How much slurry does a 55 lbs. box absorb?
A: 550 gallons
Q: Does it absorb any other wet waste?
A: It only absorbs water-based compounds such as concrete/stone slurry, latex paint, blood, mud, etc.
Q:Â Any other restrictions?
A:Â It is polymer-based, so the waste cannot be hotter than 150 degrees or the Slurry Slayer will melt. It also cannot be used in temperatures below freezing.
User Review( votes)
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.