STI CASH Dots – Concrete Restoration & Polishing2282 https://substratetechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/diamond_CASH-dots-1000x1000-1.png
STI CASH Diamond Dots – Concrete Restoration & Polishing
The STI CASH Diamond Dots are excellent for casinos, convention centers, airports, schools, hotels, hospitals, and anywhere else that quick and effective restoration and polishing of concrete is required.
Use for concrete restoration with auto-scrubbers, burnishers, or swing machines.
For the best life, production, and result, STI recommends using the CASH Dots on a burnisher outfitted with the grey driver. For assembly, attach CASH Dot pad to a white pad of the same size and then attach both to the grey driver.
Note: Cost of both the CASH dots and CASH pads systems are less than $.003/SF ($.03/m2).
- Used for restoration and polishing of concrete floors
- Can be run on auto-scrubbers, burnishers, or swing machines
- System steps: #1, #2, and #3
- Made of rubber pad, resin diamond pads adhered to front, and velcro backer
- Life expectancy: 9,000 SF (900 m2)
- Always use water with CASH dots!
- Be green — no chemical is required to achieve shine; however, STI recommends Hertron International’s Prime Grind 2 for abrasion resistance, slip resistance, and color enhancement.
- Assorted grits available
CASH Dots sizes:
- 17-inch & 21-inch = fits most electric buffers and scrubbers
- 7-inch size = for hand grinding machines
- Also, available in any diameter between 7 to 27 inches