Prep/Master 3030-RC Floor Grinding Machine (Remote Control)2185 https://substratetechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/STI-3030RC-1000x1000-1.jpg
Remote Control / Ride-on Model of the P/M 3030 Floor Grinding Machine
Built with the same precise rotary technology and powerful engines as our standard P/M grinding machines, the electric RCs grind and polish with amazing ease and strength as well as use cutting-edge robotics. Both 3030 & 4430 model RC machines will last a lifetime due to STI’s high quality P/M rotary design gearbox, cast iron 25HP motor, and all steel frame.
The remote control and ride-on features allow the operator to easily grind and polish with little effort, making operator fatigue practically non-existent. The uniquely designed “shock absorbent weight system” also helps to alleviate operator stress and possible injury.
The remote control is very simple to operate. Without interrupting the grinding, the operator can handle smaller tasks of a phone call or adjusting the dust collector while keeping to the overall project. This doubles his capacity to handle the job effectively and efficiently.
Also, built into the P/M remote control is the standard STI “S-curve motion” that is critical to the grinding and polishing process. The S-curve motion produces the flattest possible floor while accomplishing the greatest coverage of the floor.
They also have an adjustable handle for manual operation. Additional exciting features include an on-board 12V battery charger for accessories such as a cell phone, as well as LED headlights that properly light darker areas. Never hit a drain cover or obstacle again!
The remote control P/M machines are available in two sizes: a 30-inch grinding width for handling projects 10,000 SF (1,000 M2) or over, as well as a 44-inch width for handling projects 20,000 SF (2,000 M2) and over. Also, available in 240V 3 Phase or 480V.
Contact your STI dealer today to find out more about the new P/M RC Grinders!
- Hand-held Remote Control console with built-in “S-curve motion” which works as the machine travels both forward and backward
- 180-degree hair-pin turn capability
- LED Headlights to illuminate dark areas
- Shock-absorbent, lever-operated weight system for easy transfer of weight from front to back for head pressure or tipping machine back for transportation
- On-board battery charger with an extra battery for RC console
- 12V DC port for charging accessories, such as a cell phone
- Shock-absorbent ride-on seat with foot rests
- 1HP motors in each wheel for additional traveling power
- Quick-release pins in wheels for RC mode or traditional mode
- Adjustable handle on back of machine with hand controls for traditional operation
- 3-inch hose for dust collection
- Detachable front wheel for easy transportation
- Two sized models: 30-inch & 44-inch widths
- Available in 240V 3 Phase or 480V