Parking Lot Surface Prep Project
A Swing Machine & CASH Dots
SPIN-1 Project in the Netherlands
University of Ohio Cafeteria Project
Bogota Bus Station
PM2 System Used for HEB in Mexico
Grocery Store Rehab: SPIN-1 Pads
Flight Hangar & FL-07s
Soft Concrete Problems in Saudi Arabia
The Coffee Shop that Rocks!
SPIN-1 Makes Debut in Vietnam
- Published on Monday, 27 June 2016 10:25
PLP Diamonds Get a Taste at Grocery Store
Our customer in Alpena, MI got a good taste at the superior results made by the STI planetary diamond system.
The PLP diamonds were run on a Meijer store concrete floor in Alpena, MI. The space was approximately 10,000 SF (929 m2). Dave Wood, our sales rep, first ground the floor using the 50 & 100 terrazzos as the initial cut. Then he followed up with the #5 PLP through #9 PLP. The tools were operated under an HTC 800 Classic running three pads per tool plate. The process took less time than expected and got better results than they hoped for.
- Published on Tuesday, 24 May 2016 14:18
The P/M Machine 3038 Becomes a Model!
STI recently received an email from one of our distributors, who said...
Someone's excited about their new grinder. :)
His message: "This has to be a first! I just did a photo shoot with the new grinder before we use tomorrow. I'll send you the pro pics when I get them."
Needless to say, we were very honored but also very curious to know what prompted the photo session of the Propane 3038. So we asked Ben Bennett of Boston Garage to share his story.
- Published on Wednesday, 23 March 2016 09:39
PM-2420 at 20,000 sqm Garment Factory, Cambodia
This was RCC's very first machine shipped from STI America to Cambodia. The technical team is very proud to have it and excited to see it on the job sites. After RCC received the 2420, STI has been an active support for training and other technical support. The P/M helps RCC's local team to get jobs done – not only for final finished product, but surface preparation.
- Travertine Marble Shows its True Colors
- National Art Gallery, Singapore - MG2 System
- CLC Breezes Through 15,000SF of Airport Floor
- Filling Pinholes? — No Problem with STI Grout Pans!
- A Mirror-like Polish for Rapidset TRU Overlay
- 60-Year-Old Concrete Meets Its Match
- Community College Floors Get Mottled Effect
- Garment Factory in Cambodia
- Parking Lot Surface Prep Project
- A Swing Machine & CASH Dots